Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Rant

Stop calling me! I know who I'm voting for, I've already decided. I know that the only people running for office are politicians and I already have a preconceived notion of the degree of verity of politicians ... you can probably guess what that is. Don't call me. I know you want me to vote for you, and that you'll probably tell me whatever you think I'll believe in order to get my vote.

You're not going to tell me what you really think of your opponent; probably. You want me to infer that you are the better candidate and will provide any and all information that will further that goal. Don't call me to trash your opponent .... I'm not stupid. If, for some possibly unknown to you reason, I am looking for a candidate with integrity, who is more interested in the good of their constituants than in furthering their own career, you have already lost my vote.

Quit calling. You are only displaying your desperation and if you're desperate now, what are you going to be next year when things have not improved? Beyond desperation is not a good place to be, as many Americans can already attest.

Stop, I've already voted and it wasn't for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment